Sonic Electronix

thank im ganna start building the box tomorrow should i go with a circle port or a slot port or does it make a difference 35hz is 35hz

If the both have the same port area, it will be the same. unless the round one is a aero port.

Maybe just go with a slot port and make sure you have about 14 square inches of port per cube.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

If the both have the same port area, it will be the same. unless the round one is a aero port.

Maybe just go with a slot port and make sure you have about 14 square inches of port per cube.

so your saying if the box is 3 cube the port should have 42 square inches

sorry for all the dumb question but this is the first box im tring to get as perfect as possible whats 4 by 10 mean 4 wide ten deap

4" wide by 10" high and then however deep it has to be to tune it to 35hz.'

I can design it for you if you give me dimensions.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

4" wide by 10" high and then however deep it has to be to tune it to 35hz.'

I can design it for you if you give me dimensions.

the only problem is the box has to be 15inch tall everything else can be whatever it takes for 3cube and to have it tuned to 35hz and the mfd is 3/4inch thick

the only problem is the box has to be 15inch tall everything else can be whatever it takes for 3cube and to have it tuned to 35hz and the mfd is 3/4inch thick

How do you fit a 15"woofer in a 15" box?

I still need max dimensions. Even though I won't use the full space.

When do you need it by? tonight?

How do you fit a 15"woofer in a 15" box?

I still need max dimensions. Even though I won't use the full space.

When do you need it by? tonight?

15 is the outer dimensions so the top screw and the bottom screw would be going into the top and bottom piece of the box. the overhang where the screws go in to hold the sub is 3/4 inch. it could go to 16 but no bigger cause it would not fit in the trunk max wide 2feet max deep 3feet any time because ill probable be matting the trunk tomorrow instead of building the box so whenever and thank for all the help i really appreciate it

15 is the outer dimensions so the top screw and the bottom screw would be going into the top and bottom piece of the box. the overhang where the screws go in to hold the sub is 3/4 inch. it could go to 16 but no bigger cause it would not fit in the trunk max wide 2feet max deep 3feet any time because ill probable be matting the trunk tomorrow instead of building the box so whenever and thank for all the help i really appreciate it

Ok, 15" it shall be, as long as you are sure it will fit the sub. Tonight it is then.