Sonic Electronix

yea except tape lol

:rofl: yeah i dont think that would work. Then again they say duck tape will fix anything lmfao!

be like the big boys

make ur own

use a rod with blots,washers on it bro

I have thought about doing that. Just take a trip to lowes. Pick me up some ring terminals, bolts and washers and nuts.

i have that way on my box right now and when i make my new box i will have the same thing

it makes it easy 2 change up ur ohms load (if u need 2) with the bolts there and stuff

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i have that way on my box right now and when i make my new box i will have the same thing

it makes it easy 2 change up ur ohms load (if u need 2) with the bolts there and stuff

Yea well for the nuts bolts and washers it will b under 5 bucks. For 4 of everything. My buddys has a kit with a ton of terminals in it. I could just get some from him and take them with me to make sure i get a bolt thats the right size.

ok

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

Yea well for the nuts bolts and washers it will b under 5 bucks. For 4 of everything. My buddys has a kit with a ton of terminals in it. I could just get some from him and take them with me to make sure i get a bolt thats the right size.

i use the rod with the red dot

i think it like 5 /16 or 5/8 something like that idk off hand

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i use the rod with the red dot

i think it like 5 /16 or 5/8 something like that idk off hand

Yea well i have 16 gauge speaker wire.