i might have a chance to get my hands on a nissan skyline r33 gtr and i was wondering what you guys thought about it if yall had the same opportunity would you get it do you think its worth all the heartache and baggage and all the shit to get it legalized let me know what you think

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

yes but you have to get it painted like the skyline in fast and furious

but if you dont paint it like that then no :shrug:

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

then you're gonna have to get a new drippin candy ice cream paint job like the skyline in fast in the furious for me to say yes

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

If i had won the lottery I would have one imported and all that jazz for sure, but I mean it depends on what you can get it for, weather or not it is worth it. IMHO

If i had won the lottery I would have one imported and all that jazz for sure, but I mean it depends on what you can get it for, weather or not it is worth it. IMHO

the one im looking at is already over here its in canada i just have to drive 2500 miles to get it which that part is worth it to me ITS A FUCKING SKYLINE only the greatest car in the world

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Dope for sure, but greatest car in the world mmmmmmmmmm i dunno. Anyways hell if you have the time to do it, it would be a hell of a road trip and an awesome story to tell. If you could get it for a reasonable amount then I say go for it.

i have seen more than one for sale for less that 10K closer to 7K i dont want to invest a shit load of time trying to search for a car and find out that they want 60K for it i just want a bone stock r33 doesnt even have to be a gtr (but that would be even better)