Fiberglassing The Dash

Looks good so far it looks like it was a old cracked dash and you wanted to fill in all the cracks and cover a hole up. Well my dash has cracks on it like 8 of them but, I can't use bondo on it because my dash has a texture to it if I did that I would have to cover the whole dash with bodyfiller. Good work so far.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Looks like its coming along good bro, what exactly are you tryin to accomplish by glassin the dash? are you gettin rid of something or makin a new spot for something else?

i got a couple of cracks and what not..and i wanted to get rid of the clock

comin along good, def get some body filler, it will make it look nice and clean and completely hide te fixed cracks. good work mate, keep it coming

right about now im not worrying about it..my friend decided to sell his car so if i do finish it its pretty much worthless..so yeah its my first project im going to start my dads 97 blazer doors im going to sand down the ash trays..make another 6 1/2 speaker in the doors try to keep it looking "stock" (on all four doors)

then maybe fit some other speakers somewhere but yeah we planning on having a SLAMMING ass system in da blaze....

and thnx for all the feed back EVERYONE

keep it coming :) thnx alot

right about now im not worrying about it..my friend decided to sell his car so if i do finish it its pretty much worthless..

just do ur BEST at finishin what u started and try to do a good job. other wise, if u just leave the project hangin, ur friend is not going to trust u :lol:

use some body filler and fine paper to make the dash extra smoooooth ;)

anywayzzzz, good luck man

• '02 Jetta
  • (1) Fi Btl 18 Inch Sub
  • Big box FTW!
  • Installed the HU.. finally...
  • Look for a H.O. Alt
    yea... it bangs.. but still need some few things

0000002102154.gif

0001897780.gif

00000000004987.gif

just do ur BEST at finishin what u started and try to do a good job. other wise, if u just leave the project hangin, ur friend is not going to trust u :lol:

use some body filler and fine paper to make the dash extra smoooooth ;)

anywayzzzz, good luck man

yeah i know.. but thanx im doing his new dash as soon as he buys the new car lol he is getting a 240sx i dont know what year yet but i will get some pics up ASAP

Archived