amps not turning on

are you sure that you have it set to the right setting on the DMM? Are there any pinches in the wire ANYWHERE or any places that might have some of the jacket missing? Also check you grounds while you are at it. You may have to replace the wire. Ill talk to my buddy, he had a similar problem

are you sure that you have it set to the right setting on the DMM? Are there any pinches in the wire ANYWHERE or any places that might have some of the jacket missing? Also check you grounds while you are at it. You may have to replace the wire. Ill talk to my buddy, he had a similar problem

im pretty sure its on the right setting. What setting should it be on?? And i dont think theres any pinches in the wiring. Let me know what ur buddy says. Id rly like to get this figured out before tonight if possible.

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

im pretty sure its on the right setting. What setting should it be on?? And i dont think theres any pinches in the wiring. Let me know what ur buddy says. Id rly like to get this figured out before tonight if possible.

It should be on AC. Also my buddy said that his ground was lose and that his headunit was funky. But if your getting 12 volts out the stereo, then you should be getting 12 in the back theoretically.