Sonic Electronix

I use the crossovers that come with the components (inline between the tweeter and 6 1/2" etc.)...and filter settings on the amp/deck. Not sure about your application with so many speakers. Might take up too much room...

Hooking them up: one amp front stage w/stereo, one amp rear stage w/stereo...my thoughts anyway.

if u want to run the speakers by them selfs off the 4ch u will been a external eq sorce to take the place of the cross overs the speakers came with, something like a rockford 360.2 or so

this lets u dial in to fine tune it a lil better

u can run tweets on front channel, mids on rear channel

4 tweets on front channels, 4 mids on rear channels

hope this makes sence, i need to get a good 4ch so i can run active, my headunit will let me run active but my 4ch is broke so im stuck running passave off a 2ch amp @2ohm

thank for the help and it does help alot . thats what i was thinking on how to wire them.im running the wires as we speak lol .what head unit do u have ? have u seen the new one from pioneer ? it has out puts for hi's mids lows and subs but its 1100 dalors. for me its a toss up i found an eclipse 7200 mk 2 and the guy will sale it for 350 . or the alpine 9887 for 300 new .

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch