Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I was playing COD MW2 and 10 mins into the game my system just restarts on it's own. I turn the system off & turn it back on the green lights come on then 5 seconds later it blinks yellow then blinks red lights. I searched around and that means I got the YLOD!!!

Anybody from the Eastbay 510 area know how to fix the YLOD or have a manual on how to fix it? I looked around the net but nothing found.

So boring without the ps3 & I don't have the funds for a new 1 right now.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...