Last night some woman messages me on facebook saying shes friends with my dad, who disappeared from my life 15 years ago (no child support either). Oh so NOW he wants to talk and get in touch. I told her to kindly fuck off. Supposedly he lives in Missouri now.

I hope it hurts him more than it hurts me, because now I could care less. What a pussy.

If anything that taught me to to a good future dad :shrug:

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Sorry to hear man.

But do what is right for yourself, and everything will go alright.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

LOL, this is amazing. I have had the same thing happen to me. Mom mad the guy leave, married my dad. The guy didn't even show up to the adoption hearing, so default judgment and my Dad adopted me when I was 2. Fast forward 16 years, just graduated high school. Laying in bed one day, and the phone rings. Same conversation you spelled out. The thing that got me, the dude never even had the balls to try and reach me him self. And why wait till I was 18 HAHAHA. What a joke, they still try to get a hold of me here and there, you think after 7 years of ignoring them the would get the hint, but I guess not. :drinks:

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

make him feel like shit and buy you a bunch of audio gear!!! then once its said and done just disappear from his life like he did yours...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

make him feel like shit and buy you a bunch of audio gear!!! then once its said and done just disappear from his life like he did yours...

sounds like a plan!

but in all seriousness sorry to hear that man!

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

My mom had to work so much overtime to support me and my sister because of him never paying a dime of child support. And this woman has tha BALLS to say he was excited to FIND us now?

wtf as far as Im concerned we never went anywhere so finding us isnt that difficult.

he bent over backwards to hide himself from us and society. He went by different aliases, has multiple social security numbers...not to mention he cheated on my mom...FUCK THAT SCUM...

Im honestly embarasssed when anyone brings him up around me. Good stories or not.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

That sucks man, I woulda done the same.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395