funny songs with bass

^^^^^^^ That's Bigpimpin91's version of Pink Floyd. Good shit. Try "Let My Beat Pound" by T.I. that he went over. Talk about disgusting sweeps!

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Okay first you say you want funny songs with bass then you say old or new rock with bass added? You want both? which do you prefer?

Here is a older rock song. Chode69 here on the forum used it in one of his demos. Sound like shit hits hard

lol sorry man lil of boath but i got this one. i had it on wile i was pumping gas and a guy prob like 46 47ish and was like (you got some good tast in music)

then the bass kicked on lol. i think he shit his pants.

2006 ford ranger

2 DD 510

2 probx turbo bass boxes

1 TMA 500.1

my truck

http://www.youtube.com/user/BAMF3473

lol sorry man lil of boath but i got this one. i had it on wile i was pumping gas and a guy prob like 46 47ish and was like (you got some good tast in music)

then the bass kicked on lol. i think he shit his pants.

LMFAO. Alright well between me and my buddy i think we might be able to come up with somethin. He is a DJ at a local club. Needless to say he has a shit ton of music at his disposal.

^^^^^^^ That's Bigpimpin91's version of Pink Floyd. Good shit. Try "Let My Beat Pound" by T.I. that he went over. Talk about disgusting sweeps!

Ill have to check it out. I know the original made my license plate fall off.clapping.gif

OMFG dude i just played it i had shit falling off the roof, bouncing out the damn console. Something i am DEFIANTLY going to play for a while.clapping.gifdrinks.gifyahoo.gif

before listening young kids remember you have to be over 18 to listen or by this album so I was told when they were out

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived