Jump to content

Need some ideas for upgrade.....


Mostar

Recommended Posts

Posted

Right now i have what is in my sig. I want to add some more mids and tweets to try and balance things out. I am on kind of a budget right now. I was thinking of getting another set of jbl p660c comps and run 4 of em @ 4ohm off of 2 of the 4 channels on my GTO1004 that i have now. Im either gonna get some Q forms for the kicks or build pods and have two sets in each of the front doors. Im open for any suggestions... thanx.

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

Posted

how many tweets you got now cause I was thinkin you could get the q forms and throw a couple more mids in there to get the voice and instruments up might not need more tweets

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...