08 Envoy Denali 18" AA SMD Build Log (150 db @ 39 hz)

Yea luckily I was able to use Duane's with Trevor's help. I was surprised my score went up with less (albiet clean) power. My first run I hit a 146.6 and I was like ah must be cuz was less power then I started thinking and I was like SHIT I didn't put my seats down lmao. At the Street Dreams Comp I did a 146.6 seats up, 146.8 seats down so I was like ok maybe I can still hit that 146.8 but all clean this time. When I was the 147 I was really surprised lol.

• 1 month later...

Couple of updates. Rear view mirror broke off the other day.

IMGP0802.jpg

IMGP0807.jpg

Currently being JB Welded back together, hoping that it holds but if not, who needs a rear view anyways right?

Got some new TL scores last night, no pics sorry:

147.3 TL Legal @ 39 hz

147.6 TL Legal with 1 other person in the car @ 39 hz

Also added 2 D3100's in the rear, and retinted my windows a few weeks ago. I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them up, maybe even a few videos. Speaking of videos, here's one my friend took about a month ago showing the excursion on everyone's favorite Bass, I Love You.

Edit: Gay dunno how to link video. Posted on my friends facebook, used a firefox addon to "download" it and it brought me to that page so I thought I could just link it through there. Oh well, I'll get some tomorrow (maybe)

Haha thanks Kaimana. The car is kind of weird, I've only been able to do (small, crappy) hair tricks out of the back window and only with the front door or doors open. Yet for bottle tricks it seems to work with the front window cracked with or without other doors open.

Sounds like a tuning issue.......

Tuning lower tends to move more air, if im not mistaken those cars peak low 30s right?

I bet if you make the beauty panels in the back so that the air flows better, you can def pull off a hairtrick

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Tuning is around 33, peak is 39 atm and on Trailvoy forums most people reported their peaks between 39-41. I know Rodney (bassbubble) has studied up on different box theories, and I'd be interested to try and have him teach me some of the concepts and try to build another box. Would give me a chance to brace and resin this box without being bassless for a few days.

Archived