So here is a spec sheet of the temp box im gonna do.

36245705.png

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

All the wood is cut, i just need to now actually build theee box. most likely on sunday Beatbox and I are gonna get together for a little sunday funday box build. If your in the south bend, IN area come and check out the finish product. I cut all the wood at work and didnt have my camera but we have a panel saw so its all straight as a nail cuts. cant wait to have my beats again....

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

All the wood is cut, i just need to now actually build theee box. most likely on sunday Beatbox and I are gonna get together for a little sunday funday box build. If your in the south bend, IN area come and check out the finish product. I cut all the wood at work and didnt have my camera but we have a panel saw so its all straight as a nail cuts. cant wait to have my beats again....

:clapping: hopefully it will sounds sick after a few hrs of work!

i bought my wire, fuses, fuse holders all from best buy.. its kicker stuff and i get a pretty sick discount ftw! :yahoo:

Although best buy doesnt stock 1/0 wire. i had to order from kicker on accomodation

I have Kicker hyper flex kicker fuses/holders got it from best buy under my employee discount :drinks:

8 gauge wire in from knu koncepts

dam you lucky our best buy has all rf stuff that's way way way over priced and they don't have anything big there. Big meaning wire or fuses or even fuse holders. And our local car audio shot sells 0 gauge for like 6 or 7 a foot. Whats a good brand of wire that's a decent price? 0 gauge that is.

dam you lucky our best buy has all rf stuff that's way way way over priced and they don't have anything big there. Big meaning wire or fuses or even fuse holders. And our local car audio shot sells 0 gauge for like 6 or 7 a foot. Whats a good brand of wire that's a decent price? 0 gauge that is.

Your best buy now carries Kicker. They dropped Rockford and picked up Kicker. For really good 0 gauge wire hit up Knukocepts.com they have good stuff! :)

ahh really? didnt know that will have to go there soon and check it out.

Yes. But its still gonna be pretty expensive and they dont carry 0 gauge in the store. Go to knu Koncepts like i said

Archived