thanks for the word guys.

once i make the drive back to florida on monday afternoon, im going to be upgrading my grounds under the hood and at the rear batts. also going to ground out the h/u.

that should take care of my engine noise problems.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

• 3 weeks later...

Nice wheels! I must have missed it but how big are they? Also go on Tahoeyukonforum.com and talk to a guy named NorcalSS, he can give you the best deal on a DJM drop. Actually go here. That is his website, if you can find it cheaper somewhere else let him know and he will beat it.

You said you got the amp issue taken care of. What did you do? Did you end up wiring each amp down to 1 ohm? How does it sound?

Where do you think your noise is coming from?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Nice wheels! I must have missed it but how big are they? Also go on Tahoeyukonforum.com and talk to a guy named NorcalSS, he can give you the best deal on a DJM drop. Actually go here. That is his website, if you can find it cheaper somewhere else let him know and he will beat it.

You said you got the amp issue taken care of. What did you do? Did you end up wiring each amp down to 1 ohm? How does it sound?

Where do you think your noise is coming from?

thanks punky.

they are 24s, II Crave Alloys No. 11

ill definitely check out the site, i was looking at a 3/5 drop by McGaughy's, but ill hit him up for sure.

amp issue isnt really "taken care of" i just took the leads out of the second one, and wired one of the 3k's at 1ohm. so realy, im only running one of the amps at 1ohm and it sounds WAY louder.

i think the big issue was that i was running two amps on different subs in a single chamber box. one of them kept going into protect.

but ya, i have NO idea where the engine noise is coming from. i dont think its the amp, but thne again, im not sure.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Archived