congrats man. I took chantix for a week and have not smoked since went from a pack and a half a day to none and thats been a year and a half. Keep it up it is deff one of the best things you can do for yourself.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

im on about 2 months free of smoking now, used to smoke a pack a day, unless i was working on my or a friends car, then it was 2 packs. i quit cold turkey as well. no ecigs or that stuff, just some fresh cope straight to keep me content

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

im on about 2 months free of smoking now, used to smoke a pack a day, unless i was working on my or a friends car, then it was 2 packs. i quit cold turkey as well. no ecigs or that stuff, just some fresh cope straight to keep me content

Hey, everyone has their way. I must admit though, I do still chew. Smoking was hard to quit though, especially (as people said) in the car or during drinking.

Not every method works for everyone, and chewing is just as bad.. but damn, as long as you can start by giving your lungs a rest.

Pink em up!

images-1.jpg

Hey, everyone has their way. I must admit though, I do still chew. Smoking was hard to quit though, especially (as people said) in the car or during drinking.

Not every method works for everyone, and chewing is just as bad.. but damn, as long as you can start by giving your lungs a rest.

Pink em up!

I've chewed for years, too bad nicotene gum doesn't help the urges. I'll wing myself off of it someday and quit, wanna keep all my teeth!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I've chewed for years, too bad nicotene gum doesn't help the urges. I'll wing myself off of it someday and quit, wanna keep all my teeth!

Might I make a suggestion?

http://www.goldeneaglechew.com/

My Moms picked me up a bunch of this and I like it. Only trouble is I end up mixing the cinamon one with a bit of Apple Kayak.. just to taste.. and it kinda makes it counter productive.

But the stuff is great for urges, I'm tellin ya.

images-1.jpg

Might I make a suggestion?

http://www.goldeneaglechew.com/

My Moms picked me up a bunch of this and I like it. Only trouble is I end up mixing the cinamon one with a bit of Apple Kayak.. just to taste.. and it kinda makes it counter productive.

But the stuff is great for urges, I'm tellin ya.

I will keep that in my head and consider it, thank you man!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz