Sonic Electronix

ok i dont have the balls to cut my 2003 ford lightning truck to do a proper blow thru.. my questions are if i use the preexisting holes in the back of the cab and match the holes already in the front of the bed to the cab hole and run the port from the box thru there, would that carry alot of bass? i dont have any room to do a loud system inside the cab without hacking my bench seat so the bed is the only other choice.. i know the cone area wont be inside the cab but as long as i have alot of hard hitting bass coming from the port i should be happy.. is there any other way of doing this without cutting ALOT ???? thanks in advance.. and sorry for sounding to stupid

zack

any extra info is much appreciated

see i drive a 1991 toyota pick up truck and everyone tells me make box in bed and cuts holes to my cab i cant do that ): hurting my baby plus i think it would look like crap , BTW i think there some speaker that can fit behind your seat if they fit behind mine and still drop a lot bass. personally i like kicker ive always used it and my kick 10" comps hit pretty nice and fit great in my truck amp is under my seat i am using 4 gauge wiring and 10 gauge sub speaker wire. (:

see i drive a 1991 toyota pick up truck and everyone tells me make box in bed and cuts holes to my cab i cant do that ): hurting my baby plus i think it would look like crap , BTW i think there some speaker that can fit behind your seat if they fit behind mine and still drop a lot bass. personally i like kicker ive always used it and my kick 10" comps hit pretty nice and fit great in my truck amp is under my seat i am using 4 gauge wiring and 10 gauge sub speaker wire. (:

yea i know what you mean but i want to run (4) 15"... if i go with inside the cab i want to use my re audio 12" XXX sub but the box inside looks like crap on top of the seat but hits like a mofo... i dont know what to do.. lol

you though about custom fiber glass box??? (: idk i dont like it but maybe if ya put little bit money into it have nice custom one. but you see my 10"s they hit nice right >>>??? and 15"s wow u would have to go to your truck bed to get proper airflow and room for them to hit.

thanks on the video a friend recorded that while i was at his house and posted it and they actually hit even better now (: i was little new to wiring and tuning then. and id hate cut my truck to its not best looking truck but i defiantly love it.

you though about custom fiber glass box??? (: idk i dont like it but maybe if ya put little bit money into it have nice custom one. but you see my 10"s they hit nice right >>>??? and 15"s wow u would have to go to your truck bed to get proper airflow and room for them to hit.

well its about a 80lbs sub the XXX is ... i could cut the bench seat and do the box right and make it look good but if i want to go back stock over time then i got to find a bench seat for it and it would be hard to find and costly to ship... i would have plenty of room for two ports to run thru.. just not enough for a proper blow thru

id be careful i have seen a lot people drop in those bigger speaker in small vehicles have them ported wrong and it crack some windows :/ but i know a guy with s10 2x18" subs he got it port on bottom of his cab i wouldn't mind cutting holes threw bottom.

id be careful i have seen a lot people drop in those bigger speaker in small vehicles have them ported wrong and it crack some windows :/ but i know a guy with s10 2x18" subs he got it port on bottom of his cab i wouldn't mind cutting holes threw bottom.