well i got 2 sets of 15's, 2 are mtx 5500 1544's dual 4ohm, the other 2 are mtx 8000 1504 single 4ohms and i got to thinking, i aint got enough power or money to get power to run both sets of 15's or the space for it so i was thinking

i did a setup in my friends car with 2 soundstream 500rms 10's in a sealed box with a 500w bazooka amp(useto be mine but i sold it to her)

and i was thinking about trading her 2 15's in either the ported boxs i built or a sealed prefab, or do a custom one for her celica, for her 2 10's with box n amp cause i aint got enough power to run the 10's and i had that same amp on the same 15's befor in my geo and it didn't push it that good so i would halfto find her a decent amp that takes 4guage that will push 2 300rms subs at around 4ohm or 1ohm, shes on a tight budget just like i am so i unno

i do all her audio work for her cause for what best buy done she could have had a nicer setup, $200 for a 4guage rockford wireing kit and to run the wire in her car and rewire her subs, 1 mistake they done was try to fit 4guage in a amp that takes 8guage, they just cut off the strands, and they wired 2 dual 4ohm subs down to 1ohm on a 2ohm stable amp and she wondered why it sounded like shit

i took out the subs, wired em to 4ohm, and readjusted her amp and cdplayer and it sounds a shit ton better but i think 2 15's would wang in that car, i was gunna do some custom work to it since i got time and just run em in a 2-4cf sealed box with some accents and a nice amp rack type deal

so i guess why im gunna trade is cause i aint got enough room for 1 15 in my truck due to space and i need a car seat, and 2 8's just aint cutting it for bass so 2 10's in either that box or i build one with that amp for 2 15's, i dont need both sets cause when i redo my system in my truck it will be alot bigger and better also, plus im gunna put the 2 mtx 8000's in my geo off my memphis pr1000.1 and all thats gunna be in my truck is prolly the pioneer deck thats in my geo or my sony i unno and either some coax and i run 2 comp sets in my geo or w/e i have left over after i pick what will work in my geo

so questions is

1. is this a decent trade due to what i have typed up there^

and 2. whats a decent amp that will do around 600rms or so @ either 1ohm or 4ohm that will work on 4guage wire

i kno its a shitty deal but my 8000's are louder and i just dont need 2 sets of 15's just setting around

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

anyone not got any input?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

anyone not got any input?

so, 2 15's for 2 10's? is the trade your questioning?

for your second question mine will :) check the for sale section might beable to bump down the price

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

no, question is, 2 15's for 2 10's with amp, it was my amp but i sold it to her, i payed 80 for it and sold it for 50 and i aint got any use for 4 15's that are different so its the best i can do with no income

posted in ur forsale thread