Sonic Electronix

Im going to quit trying to explain things to you. I never once downgraded you. Military is a great way to live and a great way to find out who you are. I just feel youve been given some bad info. Regardless if your old man has been in for thirty yrs or not, it does not make him an expert. I can tell you right now. A CCT has a multiple of 7 right now and the max bonus given out is 90k. I loved my time in but there were alot of times where people I trusted mis lead me into thinking things were quite different then they ended up.

Trust me all Im trying to do is help you get a little more info to help you know what is going on. Its going to be one of the best decision you'll ever mkae and will be the best time of your life. Good luck im done.

I've got a e6 in the navy best friend and his re-enlistment bonus for him coming up next year is 90k(right now he hasnt accepted) they first offered 10k re-enlist now theyre up to 90 after 3 different offers so I do say that he might get a nice chunk but wont be as much as he is thinking.

e6 fc3 or some shit like that.

Military is awesome.

Btw to OP

Don't lease a truck if you plan on doing ANY modifying to the vehicle.

buy the vehicle.

Archived