Sonic Electronix

Alright once i get to my final base for the Air Force im looking at buying or leasing a new or used Chevy Colorado ext cab. so im thinking of what system today ill end up putting a hard cover of the bed of the truck so i can put amps and batts back there. im trying to figure what subs and amps to use i already know im doing xs batts and prolly irragi alts. im thinking 2-4 15"s or 2 18's idk throw some ideas at me guys.

Def wall that shit off. I have been looking for a cheap used ext cab to do it to. You should get get some DD Z18's like two in a wall. Or maybe just the 9518g lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

well due to not the feature to see into the future cant ttell you but im thinking 3-5 k

Haha that almost made sense. I would say put about 1500-2000 into a good quality amp like a Sundown or Audioque, then the rest go to subs and wires and wood etc etc.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

yeah and i love how this truck sits looks so mean but im thinking T3 18" tsns since i hope they will have them out by then or do some DC lvl 5 15-18's

It does look kinda mean...in the future you should get some mean big tires and like 3" lift. oh the DDZ18 is like the equivalent of those subs above here is a link DD Z Series

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived