Need advice on a FI 15" Q

Im gunna be ordering a FI 15" Q at 2ohm with all the upgrades and I was wondern what box should I get for it? I was planning on a vented an i was lookn at ground shakers on sonic electronix but not sure if I should do a ported tube with 3.50 cu. ft, box with a gs port at 2.50 cu. ft., or regular port box at 2.50 cu. ft.

Now for the amp im gunna go wit a audioque but not sure if i should go wit the 1200 or the 2200.. i know im gunna have to a new power wire so i was gunna get some 0 gauge. if u think im missin somethn fill me in it would be appreciated.

EDIT: I have a 99 Grand Am GT so if you think I need to upgrade my electrical there ya go :santa:

Edited by Incin

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

I'm running my 15" q on the AQ1200 and it slams bro. It takes 4 gauge, so unless you have a 0-4 converter, get a 4 gauge kit and do the big 3 in the 0 gauge. you'll be fine. My box is about 3.9 cubic feet, and tuned a little on the higher side, 34 hertz, but it still plays the lows great.

&& dont buy a prefab box. build your own.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.