MECA Lebanon,TN July,11

Anyboby Gonna Be Here At the Comp in Leabnon,TN on the 11 im Planin On It sad That i wont be competing though in the process of a rebuild.

Currently Rebuilding

4 12s Alpine Type-Rs

2 125ah Batts

Stock Alt and Batt

All Knu

Big 3

2 Kicker 6x9

4 Kicker 6.5s

MbQuart dsc450

2 MbQuart Dsc 1000.1s

Anyboby Gonna Be Here At the Comp in Leabnon,TN on the 11 im Planin On It sad That i wont be competing though in the process of a rebuild.

We are gonna try to make it since we are in the town next to Lebanon... I should have my Explorer back from Iraggi next week!!! YAYY!!

yeah we should be going, i dont like to compete much tho, i just like to jam and listen to my music lol

You lucky little prick! You got 1st place at Slammin N Jammin and I got 3rd place... what are you complaining about?! Everyone from our crew took home at least 1 1st place trophy but me... (and I have the biggest system!) :angry:

You lucky little prick! You got 1st place at Slammin N Jammin and I got 3rd place... what are you complaining about?! Everyone from our crew took home at least 1 1st place trophy but me... (and I have the biggest system!) :angry:

lol!

2000 lincoln navigator 4 Lanzar 15s (Soon to be 4 TFS Guvment Cheezes)

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif