Just got laid off...a crushing blow.

Did I disrespect you in any way? You need to watch how you come at me. I don’t know you, and you don’t know me, but you will respect me. It’s only a 5 hour trip from New Orleans to the delta if you really have a problem, or if you have something to get off your chest. Im not one for talking back and forth. That’s little kids shit. So I would really advise you to know your place and stay in it.

Lol. No not at all I just think it was in poor taste for him to ask the if he had something to sell. He started off his post saying he didn't want to sell any of his stuff. If u want to help someone do it from the heart.

damn you need to mellow out man, hes just trying to help a bro in need....

now that i read everyone on here needs to chill, this is not about you trying to be better than jp or fighting its about a bro gettin unemployed...

just hang in there mane... just like dwz said, you'll get to enjoy the out doors a little more.. hopefullly you dont have to resort to selling your setup.. i'm sure a new "door" will open up soon.. keep ya spirits up bro, and keep ur eyes open for anything that comes your way..

this is what he needs right now!

let us know how it goes down at the unemployment office

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

damn you need to mellow out man, hes just trying to help a bro in need....

now that i read everyone on here needs to chill, this is not about you trying to be better than jp or fighting its about a bro gettin unemployed...

this is what he needs right now!

let us know how it goes down at the unemployment office

agreed..

let us know how everthing goes bro

:Satan Sings a Lulliby In My Ears Every Nite:- Lord Infamous

Pioneer Premier DEH-P500UB w/ ipod touch

Planet Audio BB215

Kicker zx1500.1

2 Jensen Audio 6.5s

2 Horns "in place for my 6x9. my port blows all my 6x9s out of place"

2 pyramid tweeters

Looks I will be getting the max for unemployment...830 every two weeks. Not near what I made but it is better than nothing at least. :drink40:

On a good note, went to the dentist today to have a cleaning done and he gave me a script for some pretty good pain killers for my rear molar. Filling came out and nerves are exposed. So I'm feelin pretty good, going back wednesday to get it pulled.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Things happen for a reason i believe. You just need to have a open mind, i moved over 1000 miles away from friends and now im making a new life. I lost my job in march and now im making 5 times as much. I dont mean this to be disrespectful in any way.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Shit now I really know how you feel, from one pipeliner to another.

I did shop fab for awhile, then moved on to laying lines. What's the size of the flanges you show getting two holed?

Yeah man, I really liked the shop work cause there were never any rain outs, never worked under 40 hours sometimes 70 a week. I worked with 2" all the way up to 42" flanges, some were even 1500lb flanges. For the ones that don't know 1500lb is the type of flange, doesn't mean thats how much it weighs. Do you know of any places that are hiring up in OK ? I wouldn't mind moving if it was for good money.

Things happen for a reason i believe. You just need to have a open mind, i moved over 1000 miles away from friends and now im making a new life. I lost my job in march and now im making 5 times as much. I dont mean this to be disrespectful in any way.

Thats good to hear man, I was in your shoes a couple of years ago. The fuckin economy is fucking alot of people. When I think about what happened and I start to get pissed I have to remember that there were 28 other guys that got laid off the day I did. I'm stayin positive though, I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have a prob getting a job within a month or so.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Yeah man, I really liked the shop work cause there were never any rain outs, never worked under 40 hours sometimes 70 a week. I worked with 2" all the way up to 42" flanges, some were even 1500lb flanges. For the ones that don't know 1500lb is the type of flange, doesn't mean thats how much it weighs. Do you know of any places that are hiring up in OK ? I wouldn't mind moving if it was for good money.

If I did, I sure wouldn't be unemployed lol. I was doing all my work in the D/FW area.

Archived