how do you put music videos on a dvd that can be played in a car stereo?? does anyone have any music videos that are on cds that can make me a copy?

i have a jvc nx5000. ive been trying and trying but have no luck playing the vids on a dvd cd on my stereo

"JVC designed the KD-NX5000 to play all sorts of movie formats when you're parked, including regular DVDs, DVD-R and DVD-RW, MPEG 1 and 2 formats, and DivX movie files."

Have you tried playing a regular dvd on it? Try that so you know what you have to do to play a movie (or music video..) and then encode your music videos as mpeg 1 or 2 or divx.. and put on a cd (I dunno if this will work, I guess it would? But not sure..) or blank dvd-r or dvd-rw..

Edited by somerandomguy

they useto be a website were u could buy dvd's with music videos on them but i forgot were

i aint into the hole music video downloading shit cause ive lost a few computers that way so if it cant be baugt i dnt need it

but if u got an ipod and either an avic or some otheres may do it u could buy some on itunes and play em back over the deck

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

does anyone have any music vids on a dvd or reg cd that works in their radio that can make me copy? willing to pay i cant figure it out and its starting to frustrate me. thanks.

I'm sorry, but seriously.. how hard is it? Do you have a blank dvd-r ? (CD might work.. but lets try it on dvd first so you don't try it on a cd then it not work and you be like.. well fuck.. it doesn't work .. and that being because it just won't work on a cd)

Buy (..or find.. but, you wouldn't do that, of course..) the music video you want, buy (..or download, but you wouldn't do that..) it.. then go download a program called "super" (free program) and put the video in, hit a couple buttons making it so it will come out mpeg 1, then hit another button so it (super) can do it's magic and make the video mpeg 1, then put the video (using nero or something) on the dvd and try that. I'd make a video mpeg 1 for you to try, but 1) I CBA, and 2) I don't think it would be that legal.. (sharing the vid..)

I'm sorry, but seriously.. how hard is it? Do you have a blank dvd-r ? (CD might work.. but lets try it on dvd first so you don't try it on a cd then it not work and you be like.. well fuck.. it doesn't work .. and that being because it just won't work on a cd)

Buy (..or find.. but, you wouldn't do that, of course..) the music video you want, buy (..or download, but you wouldn't do that..) it.. then go download a program called "super" (free program) and put the video in, hit a couple buttons making it so it will come out mpeg 1, then hit another button so it (super) can do it's magic and make the video mpeg 1, then put the video (using nero or something) on the dvd and try that. I'd make a video mpeg 1 for you to try, but 1) I CBA, and 2) I don't think it would be that legal.. (sharing the vid..)

i understand it sounds like im dumb but ive done all those steps before and i keep getting a disc error on the radio. but on the computer it works. ive tried diff formats disc and still nothing. ill figure it out though. thanks for the help.