Joshslvl4xl Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 i think the jl audio tr series sound great but thats just me Ride-1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition Head Unit-Alpine iXA-W404 Front Speakers-Memphis M-Class 6 1/2 Oversize Subs-2 DC Lvl 4xl 15's Amps-2 Sundown 3500d's Batteries-2 Batcap 2000's 240 amp Iraggi Alternator Wiring-Memphis 0 Gauge Kit Extra-Compustar Alarm/Remote Start/Keyless Entry
whitej34 Posted July 19, 2010 Report Posted July 19, 2010 I blew a speaker in my truck (2002 Chevy Avalanche 2500) that I don't drive very often. I am looking in the same range you are. I have been doing some research and can't decide. I was thinking about the Pioneer Premier TS-A702C, KFC-P708, Kenwood TS-D720C, or the Kenwood Excelon KFC-X1710P. They range from $100 to $140 online.
UniqueSounds Posted July 19, 2010 Report Posted July 19, 2010 I like my orions Click Hur Sucka Plus i got mine for $40 off of ebay 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
Bigballa39213 Posted July 19, 2010 Report Posted July 19, 2010 No RE Comps 98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door Stock Everything The New Setup 1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD 1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash ) 2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors ) 2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors ) 1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash ) 1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components ) 1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors ) 1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor 1 - SoundStream BX-20Z 2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D 4 - RE Audio SX12D4
LoudNLow931 Posted July 19, 2010 Author Report Posted July 19, 2010 I ended up getting the image dynamics. A little more than I wanted to spend but I want good quality sound. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Mureta Posted July 19, 2010 Report Posted July 19, 2010 I ended up getting the image dynamics. A little more than I wanted to spend but I want good quality sound. I bought two sets of MB Quart PVI216's off ebay for around $150 each set. They are fantastic components. The mids and highs are unbelievable.. I want another 2 sets for my truck. soon ,very soon!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.