Alright here is my build log, I just got the car about a month ago and transferred all my gear from my old car which was a 97 malibu. There will be progress hopefully every week for now my mids and highs are done, but in the future I plan to grab some audioque component speakers for the front and move my cerwin vega comps to the rear and replace my alpine type r's which are in the doors now. I am calling dc audio in a few days as i am waiting for a couple of checks to clear my bank account. I love this car, great gas mileage, its got a fairly strong electrical system for what it is, and its a hatchback =) Heres some pictures and a little video I recorded to kick it off. Oh yeah also I got a sheet of 3/4 mdf for 30$ after tax at my local lumber yard anyone know if thats a good price? Also im waiting on my box design to be done and it should be put together by the end of the week.

dsc02874h.jpg

By unfairtebo at 2010-07-06

dsc02875y.jpg

By unfairtebo at 2010-07-06

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

sorry about the margin rape It will be fixed later.

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

I think I made some big progress today, gave dc a call and ordered my level 4 15 and a t-shirt. My box design should be all finished up tonight and tomorrow im going to start cutting I have to work 3 to 9 tomorrow so maybe after work if i have all of the wood cut I will assembly my port, the bottom, sides and back so i can't get the port area all painted and what not. Pics to come!

Not too sure on the batteries, but what I am thinking right now is either keeping stock battery and adding hc800 under passenger seat or replacing stock with an xs power d5100. As for the sub amp is going to be an ap1500 which I will be ordering wednesday of next week while im on vacation. Mb quart discus series for the speakers currently wired to 2 ohms to the front 2 ohms to the back. It does 160 at 2 ohms. I got all of the wood cut today and hope to have some of it put together later but I need to spend some time with the woman.cutsv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Got some of the box put together tonight, ran out of screws so it going to have to wait a week while im on vacation. Pics soon

dsc02879y.jpg

By unfairtebo at 2010-07-08

dsc02881ys.jpg

By unfairtebo at 2010-07-08

Just tossed the port in to see what it will look like, so far so good but there is one piece im off by little on my cuts so im going to have get me some fiber glass resin and get goin.

Got me a tracking number for my sub and amp has been ordered. I chose the ap1500. I am going to hopefully finish up the box sunday and monday. Pics to come when i get back from the outer banks

• 2 weeks later...

dsc02883sj.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dsc02884t.th.jpg

sub and amp are in! no pictures of the box itself but it turned out okay. I have some more sanding to do on the port opening because i had to cut the double with a jigsaw. I sanded a bit today after work an locked my license plate down. Also put some peel n seal on my license plate and used what i had left from my rear doors on part of the trim panel of the hatch because i was getting some shitty rattling from it. Who knows i might have shit done later in the week depending on work goes