Jump to content

Hifonics speakers


Joshslvl4xl

Recommended Posts

Posted

do these speakers sound decent? just want some opinions from people who have them please

Ride-1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition

Head Unit-Alpine iXA-W404

Front Speakers-Memphis M-Class 6 1/2 Oversize

Subs-2 DC Lvl 4xl 15's

Amps-2 Sundown 3500d's

Batteries-2 Batcap 2000's

240 amp Iraggi Alternator

Wiring-Memphis 0 Gauge Kit

Extra-Compustar Alarm/Remote Start/Keyless Entry

Posted

what the 6.5 component set? i have a pair and they are ok for the price. they sounded decent with the hifonics amp i had, then i upgraded to a powerbass 600.4 and there was a vast improvement. if you can get them for $60 and want them, i would say go for it.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Posted

i gotta get a pair of 6 1/2 over size for the front and 5.25 for the back. i was hopin they had decent sq for the price

Ride-1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition

Head Unit-Alpine iXA-W404

Front Speakers-Memphis M-Class 6 1/2 Oversize

Subs-2 DC Lvl 4xl 15's

Amps-2 Sundown 3500d's

Batteries-2 Batcap 2000's

240 amp Iraggi Alternator

Wiring-Memphis 0 Gauge Kit

Extra-Compustar Alarm/Remote Start/Keyless Entry

Posted

I have a set of the 6.5 components run off an pioneer 760watt set to norm. power(set to play all frequency's) and they sound really clean and clear. The tweeters really bring out the highs, while the components do great for mids. I was thinking about getting their 6x9's for the front doors, but also have a few more in mind to. I like them.

Headunit->kdx-493

memphis mojo mc2000d modded.

Stinger Cables 1/0

soundstream reference r1-15(can get nasty)

hifonics zxi6.5 components

Powered by pioneer 760watt (set low)

Posted

I didn't like them. Tweeters screamed, but not in a good way. Kind of screetchy. For $60 though, I wouldn't expect much better. For the price, they are alright I guess. They don't get extremely loud either. The mid mounting depth is pretty shallow, which is nice. (2.44")

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1620 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...