Carlisle (after show pics/vids go here!)

Freshman6969

WTB: Floor space lol. Freshman what way are you going maybe we can cannonball run it ... i mean caravan

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

WTB: Floor space lol. Freshman what way are you going maybe we can cannonball run it ... i mean caravan

LOL O.o, and i might be able to throw you some floor space, i have a safe so i can throw anything in there so you dont take it :) were possibly getting a bunch of beer to so BP all night long

we could meet up somewhere if you want, i got 3 other people comeing with me so you best have your own car :D

but not to sure which way im going yet, just gunna wing it with my outta date GPS

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

quite possibly, ill find you :D

also does anyone know if you just pay and drive in and find a spot? or is there like a parking lot?

2 ways to park.

General parking in the big lots. Drive in the entrance, pay at the entrance and park where you can. Then trek out to where the DB Drag is setup.

The other is non judged show field parking. This will get you into the show field area and you can drive up to where the DB Drag area is. You need to enter the second entrance to the fields and pull into the parking area on the left. Then go in the white building at the entrance to register your vehicle. You will get a window sticker and access to the show fields.

Both passes last all weekend.

2 ways to park.

General parking in the big lots. Drive in the entrance, pay at the entrance and park where you can. Then trek out to where the DB Drag is setup.

The other is non judged show field parking. This will get you into the show field area and you can drive up to where the DB Drag area is. You need to enter the second entrance to the fields and pull into the parking area on the left. Then go in the white building at the entrance to register your vehicle. You will get a window sticker and access to the show fields.

Both passes last all weekend.

ill go with non judging area, so your saying go to gate 2, park, go reg. my jeep, the pull to the db drag area? how much is it? and does it count for the 3 other people in my car or just me?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

ill go with non judging area, so your saying go to gate 2, park, go reg. my jeep, the pull to the db drag area? how much is it? and does it count for the 3 other people in my car or just me?

Thats about it. Not sure about multiple people, I was alone when I registered. Just remember that when you pull in that second entrance to immediately pull into the lot on the left. Dont try and go thru the gate into the fields until after you have registered.

how much is it? that 40$??? and what times it start cant find anything on the site saying when it starts or ends in that matter, cuz ima be showing up around 3ish after i check into my hotel

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

bumpage, cmon people trying to set up a meet here, ill edit first post with the info when we figure it out, trying to get all of TDH and 15+ others

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

so i made a video due to the fact im bored :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T2kru7__7s

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Probably the gayest question what state is it gonna be at?

P.A

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived