Carlisle (after show pics/vids go here!)

Freshman6969

the state is pa its carlisle 17013 there is a nother carlisle that why i posted zip as well. i will get back to people with contact info. i also have a place for 25 cent drinks friday night well and drafts.some that were bringing beer are backing out of my party for other things. but i can be a good host to get people places that are easy to get to so you can find your way back easy

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

the state is pa its carlisle 17013 there is a nother carlisle that why i posted zip as well. i will get back to people with contact info. i also have a place for 25 cent drinks friday night well and drafts.some that were bringing beer are backing out of my party for other things. but i can be a good host to get people places that are easy to get to so you can find your way back easy

yeah man sounds good! hit me up with a PM of where your thinking, im really not trying to track people to far from the harrisburg pike, so noone has to waste to much gas or get lost lol, i might be geting some beer and other things :peepwall:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

im 19 and dont really drink so i guess ill have to find a chuckee cheese for my aftershow entertainment lol. I decided im not gonna do the whole weekend because I HAVE to get my car done by the 15th and im not trying to "waste" any time. So ill just go up whichever day the most SMD people will be there/the day theres an after show meet or something

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

im 19 and dont really drink so i guess ill have to find a chuckee cheese for my aftershow entertainment lol. I decided im not gonna do the whole weekend because I HAVE to get my car done by the 15th and im not trying to "waste" any time. So ill just go up whichever day the most SMD people will be there/the day theres an after show meet or something

im 19 too, i dont drink either :peepwall: :peepwall: :P, but im most likly going to miss most of fridays show since i cant check in until 3 so im leaving here around 12ish and its a 3 hr drive for me, but ill be there sat. all day, then sunday for a bit, im guessing sat. is gunna be the bigger day due to the fact most people check out on sunday

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

bump

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

i should be there, atleast on sunday.

:good:

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

ima keep bumping this until we form a SMD meet up damnit :clapping:

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

ima keep bumping this until we form a SMD meet up damnit :clapping:

just woke up bump

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived