Oh man! Was the dude drunk that hit you? That sucks man, but you got a nice truck there! Still gonna keep your same name bro? B)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

no it was slick out and a car behind me wasn't paying attention, and he movied, and then teh guy in teh f150 didn't have time to stop, yes the name still stays

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

i am keeping them like that, if i ever feel the need to add some pion angle blocks

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Ok so i need ideas, The btl is alittle to big to fit back there for daily driving, the 12" type R was pushing it, i had an mtx 5500 10" before that was ok, any ideas, NO BLOW THRU's, thats what the f100 is for, and not cutting of the seats, possible buckts later but i need some low end now, my alpine type R's can't handle much below 100hz