Sundown Audio

Best bang for my buck

http://www.cardiscountstereos.com/catalog%20page.asp?Product+%23=AP15001D pretty set on getting this but would like more opinions. I will be powering two 12" eclipse 8 ohm 300 watt subs with it. Is there anything BETTER i can get for around the same price, keep in mind eventually i will upgrade my subs.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit

1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12

1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp

Stock Mids & Highs.

Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

Wow I'm going to shoot myself if I see another SMD member asking how good this amp is :nea:

This amp will put out rated power but it's dirty power and made with SHITTY components. I would suggest an Audioque 1200d instead.

http://www.audioque.com/aq/?page_id=26

Hope this helps :drinks:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Wow I'm going to shoot myself if I see another SMD member asking how good this amp is :nea:

This amp will put out rated power but it's dirty power and made with SHITTY components. I would suggest an Audioque 1200d instead.

Sorry man just trying to get as much advice as possible, ill look into that audioque I'm not sure i can afford it though.

*EDIT* 250$ is a little outta my price range right now, unless i get a raise at work or find a new job lol

Edited by Maroon97SL

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

looool eric, some of us are poor :peepwall:

But really thats prolly all you're going to find new for 150, maybe check out craigslist or the f/s section on here for something used?

edit : I found this http://www.db-r.com/sell/store2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=74&products_id=236

it's b-stock and only does 300@4ohm, but you said you're changing subs soooooo.

Edited by vengfuldev

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

looool eric, some of us are poor :peepwall:

But really thats prolly all you're going to find new for 150, maybe check out craigslist or the f/s section on here for something used?

edit : I found this http://www.db-r.com/sell/store2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=74&products_id=236

it's b-stock and only does 300@4ohm, but you said you're changing subs soooooo.

shit i know someone with a 1000 watt amp for like 150 and a 1600 watt amp for 165 and the brand is db drive brand new

shit i know someone with a 1000 watt amp for like 150 and a 1600 watt amp for 165 and the brand is db drive brand new

And who is this person? send them my way.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

best bang for your buck is to buy my saturn!!!!! :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

best bang for your buck is to buy my saturn!!!!! :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Gonna start a build in mine soon, need to sell some stuff to get $$$ for box supplies and order myself a new amp. Not going to be anything special, probably just 2 12"s, maybe the big 3 and a decent amp. Later down the road i will put some second skin or dampner in my trunk and what not... this build will take A WHILE since i will be starting school soon and hopefully getting a full time job.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

well they actually have a audio shop... i can give you the phone number to him?

Where is the shop located man? I dont wanna pay an ass load for shipping haha i have about 175-185$ max right now and that is pushing it.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.