I got an kenwood 400 watt rms...but whats wrong with the box??

no thx thats a little too small but the xbox just makes this weird growling sound but nothing happens its just like turning on the box every other time its just weird..

Car: Buick LeSabre

Subwoofer: Wtb:15 cheap sub get at me.

Amplifier: Bxi2006d

H/U: Pioneer 4800

Wiring: 1/0 blue kicker

Batt: nsb100ft

no thx thats a little too small but the xbox just makes this weird growling sound but nothing happens its just like turning on the box every other time its just weird..

ok well i thnk i know whats going on because mine and my freinds used to make this ginding sound but not to worry its no big deal and mine just stopped dong it one day..

ok well i thnk i know whats going on because mine and my freinds used to make this ginding sound but not to worry its no big deal and mine just stopped dong it one day..

ya im not going to mess with it because everyone just tells me its nothing big..soo

figured out the problem for the 360 noise the cooler on the back was just rubbing so no worries..

lol, i know. i guarantee they are louder than the sonys. Everyone thought they were two w6s when i first got them. I was very impressed...good luck with this dude!

thx