TDH BREAK-OUT 3X NSPL COMP September 5th

Chode69

well if your hoping to do a 135 id say like 119.9 class i do 139.9 class like i said but if you go over that certain DB you are dq and lose haha for bassrace for every second your score gets avareged together and and by the end of the 30 seconds what ever is your final score is what you have ive never been to a NSPL show but ive been looking at rules, but for say the SUV/truck 0-1800 class you get one run and who ever has the highest score wins

* ninja lower tuneing gogo!* :P, well see how i pan out, ill be happy to break 135 honestly, 1 15 with a lvl 4 on 1200-1300 :o

also, idk when ima show up exactly, but it might be a lil after 10am, when does reg. close?

and whos willing to help me with rules and such for bass race, aswell as put me in a class? :)

i had a 15" Q in a trunk and broke 140 you better break a 140 and you should be able to bassrace the 129.9 class with the power and sub.and you'll be in truck/suv 0-1880 class and beginner... if you want to pay 45 instead of 50 to register pm me and ill preregister you

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

check the ac voltage of your speaker outputs with a dmm and find the chart on here for setting the gains

im bout to do that lol, and is anyone gunna have a TL with them at the show?

anyone got a link to rules and such? also what else is gunna be going on besides bass race?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

You could do like I do. I show up. Let them put me in the class im supposed to be in. Compete, then wait and see what happens when they hand out the awards. I got 2 first place certificates at the last show doing that :D

Rules:

Have a stereo

Turn it on

Measure how loud it is

Wait for the prize

Thats the rules I follow.

I Bass Raced 139.9 at the last NSPL show. Have to wait to see what the temp system will do before I Bass Race this time. Probably be in the 129.9 class this time.

You could do like I do. I show up. Let them put me in the class im supposed to be in. Compete, then wait and see what happens when they hand out the awards. I got 2 first place certificates at the last show doing that :D

Rules:

Have a stereo

Turn it on

Measure how loud it is

Wait for the prize

Thats the rules I follow.

I Bass Raced 139.9 at the last NSPL show. Have to wait to see what the temp system will do before I Bass Race this time. Probably be in the 129.9 class this time.

lmao, i ment like door open, windows down, shit like that, only thing i know is they do it on the windsheild

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Wish I knew how loud the truck was now. I dont think I can do a 140 with the power I have. If I did I would be shocked. To Bass Race 139.9 I would probably be doing an SPL run full volume for 30 sec and cross my fingers that my opponent breaks out.

Archived