Umm IDK whether or not to even call

I didn't expect to get it at that price... I don't even want the car. I was just wondering what's up with the price is all. After looking @ the 350z I'm really liking it. Only thing I don't like is all it'll fit is a high powered ten like a level 5 like thors.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

I didn't expect to get it at that price... I don't even want the car. I was just wondering what's up with the price is all. After looking @ the 350z I'm really liking it. Only thing I don't like is all it'll fit is a high powered ten like a level 5 like thors.

Its just horrible to think that is the only "drawback" to the car. Just think, you could make the loudest 350Z out there. Screw 1, do 3 and use every bit of air space you have available!!!

Edited by blade7022

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Sometimes there just are amazing deals and you just dont know the circumstances....A 2006 caddy cts-v!!! Sold for $100 cash because a husband had an affair and the court said she must give him his car or what she sells it for by next week so she sold it for $100 haha.....Also when I was looking for my car (99-02 Camaro) There was an ad that said 2002 Camaro SS free and it only had 20,xxx miles!! It was gone the first few mins but it was because a girl was murdered in the back seat and the parents said get rid of it.