Chevyboy Shame on you!!..Homeboy is a Baller on a Budget!! We all been there..Man The blue isn't to bad..My buddy had a Acura integra and a Rx7 with the same color Blue and a freakin Lime green interior...So yours is mild compared to his...Man save that money, get that MDF and get in where you fit in man!!..Keep up the good work..

yea im used to being on a budget...the damn college kids around here took the jobs b4 i could get to em....so its hard for me to find a job right now. lol. but im gonna paint the wheels flat black where the darker area is on the outside of the wheel and the 5 way mag area chrome hopefully it will look good. ( thats where my autobody expirience should show through :rolleyes: ) lol

Only things i have to complain about, is the particle board box(but atleast you know you need mdf), the terminals on the amp, and the amp its self. Other than those thiongs, you look like you are going in the right direction. Nice install. especially, if its your 1st!

yep its my first install. the termials are like 2 years old. and the amp...i got that for free lol. so im not complaining. it actually pushes that alpine pretty damn hard. the bass boost remote doesnt work tho. ( its hooked up right i just dunno why it doesnt work ) but that doesnt bother me. and today i bought chrome and flat black paint for the rims. ill post udates after i do that tomorow. thanks for the compliments everyone.