1600RMS

If anyone could help Id be so grateful :D

Edited by jbinn

Guest jbinn

Platform 1 PSI

1600RMS

34hz fq

5cft req

ill show pictures when i get it and start my build all i Know is dave made it extra special for me and said ill love it

Im planning on double baffling the front where the subs will be mounted but the rest of the box .75

Edited by jbinn

5 cubes

34hz

18" cutout

.75in MDF (single baffle)

H- 20-21in

W- 41-41.5in

D- 21-22in

Sub Firing Up Port Firing Back

1600RMS

If anyone could help Id be so grateful :D

Off topic. I just wanted to make this clear, A 1996 jeep grand cherokee is either a I-6 or a v8, no v6s were made that early for the Grand. The sig was bothering me. lol

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Guest jbinn

yes it's an l6 sorry about that lol w/e... thats the measurements of my rear behind the b pillar basically i can keep my seats within those dimensions... it has to be 5cubes @ 34hz thats all and what ive specified, and yes anyone that can sketch a box or whatnot please help me out i cant use google sketch at all

yes it's an l6 sorry about that lol w/e... thats the measurements of my rear behind the b pillar basically i can keep my seats within those dimensions... it has to be 5cubes @ 34hz thats all and what ive specified, and yes anyone that can sketch a box or whatnot please help me out i cant use google sketch at all

I will tweek some of the specs for ya. Im working on a 3d sketch atm. Ill post some new specs soon and see if you aprove :)

EDIT: Would this work for you? W-30" H-18" D-20" That brings you to about 5 cubes

Edited by CarbonImpactZ