Jeyrapboys jeep build FI AUDIO is in

Question If you guys look at the pic when i have my seat folded up... Right there by the grey speaker wire there is a bolt for the hinge so the top half on the seat can fold down... Could i gound it there? With a ring terminal of course... But just put it under the hinge?

I have always stayed away from bolts like that but i really want to clean up my shit :lol:

jeeps are unibodied so undo a seat bolt grind or sand to bare metal and its good. and tristan 96 jeeps came with v8's thats whats in mine

Thanks man looks like i will be mounting my amp somewhere else and moving the ground.

Well you guys just a quick update... I have been in and out of the hospital... Bout 5 times today he had sugery yesterday and as of right now everything is looking good... He is in recovery and in SOME pain not a lot, they keep him drugged up. good.gif

But anyways i am hoping to be home and working on moving the ground and moving the amp and mounting it to the back of teh seat? IDK yet we shall see

mine r grounded to my seats but idk if yours is like mine but mine is a unibody

Yea jeeps are unibody i completly forgot about that when i was doin everything... So i am just going to use a bolt holding the seat to the car... Should make things look a lot cleaner.yahoo.gifgood.gif

Yea jeeps are unibody i completly forgot about that when i was doin everything... So i am just going to use a bolt holding the seat to the car... Should make things look a lot cleaner.yahoo.gifgood.gif

thanks for the pics man... like i said when you get time invert your subs and TAKE A VID OF IT. make sure your mom doesnt delte it this time :lol:

glad your dads doing better. shit can get scary sometimes, you had me worried :ehh:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

u should have room under the rea passenger side seat unless u have a factory amp there

I have room but no air circulation. Thats the main reason i didnt put it there... I am going to be checking in on some things... i have a idea! :spiteful:

thanks for the pics man... like i said when you get time invert your subs and TAKE A VID OF IT. make sure your mom doesnt delte it this time :lol:

glad your dads doing better. shit can get scary sometimes, you had me worried :ehh:

No problem man... I think that i may try and put the amp under the back seat... It would make things a lot cleaner... IDK yet

Yeah i am glad he is doing better to... I will try to keep this thing up to date on whats going on... I didnt get my new phone like i thought i would today so i cant get on the forum at the hospital.

Archived