Sonic Electronix

well are the wires secure on the batt? also has the system worked before or did it just stop working all of a sudden

it came with the car, when they got it they said the light turned on, and it worked, than sum1 messed wif the cd player and it stopped working. Everything is connected it's just not getting power, I don't understand it.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

well i found this diagram on the net for the capaciter

caraudiocapacitorinstalte8.th.gif

Like wfeld said check the rca's on the back of the headunit. That could be the problem.

ok, make sure that the wires are in that order? and the head unit is where the cd player goes correct?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

honestly i dont know,

ok, well im gonna call it a night if I make any progress tomm i'll letcha know, if not i'm gonna get ahold of my buddie from term pro and have him figure it out.

Thanks for taking the time to try and help me out I appreciate it.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

honestly i dont know, but the cd player might be it since u said someone messed the the cd plyer and the subs stopped working. u might wanna check the cd players manual and make sure the subwoofer settting is right

I asked for the manual and they said they didn't get it. But i'm off to bed now. i'll letcha know if any progress is made tommorrow while i'm at work. If all fails, i'll stop bugging u guys and have my buddie in person take a look at it personally and than if we fix it i'll letcha know what we did.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19