Sonic Electronix

Any advice is greatly appreciated! A couple of days ago i got my 270amp xp alternator (15.1v) installed in my 2005 nissan altima. I am still experiencing light diming at night and during the day on my dashboard. So what do i need to do to correct this problem? I have a yellow top battery under the hood and my system consists of a T-1500 amp powering a rf T2 15 and a rf p-400 powering my component speakers. Again thank you!!

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Wire - NVX (1/0 Envy Flex)

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Alternators - Mechman (270a + stock)

Batts - 1 D3400 (front) + 4 D2700s (rear)

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX

i think another battery would help you.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i think another battery would help you.

any advice on type of battery??

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX

Did you do the big 3 ? is that 15.1 what ur actually reading or is that where the alt is set at? get a dmm out and check ur volts at the alt and at the bat, then check and see what u got running in the back.

Didnt see u didnt have a batt in back, get a battery for the back like craig said you could talk to the guys at XS, there is also kinetik, Stinger etc just as long as its an AGM battery u should be fine.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

i think you would be fine with an xs power d1200. anything that is good for probably 3k as a secondary batt should be fine for you.

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Did you do the big 3 ? is that 15.1 what ur actually reading or is that where the alt is set at? get a dmm out and check ur volts at the alt and at the bat, then check and see what u got running in the back.

Didnt see u didnt have a batt in back, get a battery for the back like craig said you could talk to the guys at XS, there is also kinetik, Stinger etc just as long as its an AGM battery u should be fine.

big 3 was the 1st thing i did when i got my systerm......and i will check to see what voltage im running at the bat, alt and back. and no battery in the back so i will get that done asap. do i just get the biggest battery i can find if i plan on upgrading the system in the future. THANKS

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX

big 3 was the 1st thing i did when i got my systerm......and i will check to see what voltage im running at the bat, alt and back. and no battery in the back so i will get that done asap. do i just get the biggest battery i can find if i plan on upgrading the system in the future. THANKS

you can if you want to.

TEAM DC

your best bet is to talk to someone who sells batterys, like the guys at xs tell them what you have now and what u plan on going to later and they will be able to tell you what you need and why.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

your best bet is to talk to someone who sells batterys, like the guys at xs tell them what you have now and what u plan on going to later and they will be able to tell you what you need and why.

Alright. i have been looking into kinetik and xs batteries so i will call both and go from there. Thanks again for the help guys!

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX