so im thinking bout swapping out my engine in my 2001 alero. atm i have a 3.2l v6. if my engine is good enough for me to just add parts, like turbo or super chargers and racing performance parts would it b a better idea then swapping it out?

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

dsm

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

the 80's mustangs have forged pistons and hardened cylinder walls and can take a nice dose of nitrous without blowin out the stock bottom end and they can be had for a good price lots of performance parts for them the firebirds with the 350 not the 305 they have lots of performance parts and are easy to get fast or if your an import guy hondas seem to be the easiest car to make fast and lots of performance parts or go oldschool find a muscle car pre 73 that you dont have to smog and there is unlimited potential there for goin fast

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

on older eclipse GSX would be fun, boost the hell out of it and the awd will put it on the ground. Other than that a V8 camaro/mustang would have potential, just depends on what you want. I'm working on an engine that will put 625ish HP to the ground in my Tahoe just for a fun little sleeper. Just about anything can be fast with enough money/time.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

u just named off the 2 cars i was thinking of looking at. a mustang or aa tahoe.... i like mustangs but they rilly dont have muhc leg space in the back. and i drive around ALOT with lots of friends so a mustang might bb out of the picture tell i have a decent car with leg space for everyone

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200