Somone Else Was Right :lol: (system Vids)

overated= not so good

underated = good...

im sure iv heard somewhere,, is it the brutus models,, not too sure, (its the black ones withe the blue hifonics logo that lights up) actually put out around 1700 watts??

maybe someone can clear this up?

but i am sure iv heard it somewhere, thats why i didnt get them, i was going to get 2 also, cant remember what subs i was going to get to go with them but yeah,, someone clear things up, im sure im right tho

that being sed, im sure the thor and upwards hifonics r sposed to b on another level completely lol

I'll ask Team Max Sonics themselves.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

dude my cd player started skippin yesterday when i was "testin" out my system after i put it back in my truck and i got one of the pioneer premieres h/u's?

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

lol yeah dude, iv already got one of them amps, im gettin another one later in the month,, at the moment its puttin out 800 w rms to each sub, when i get the other, i can re wire them to 1ohm each, 2500w rms to each sub :D

on and these r 15's nt 12's, jugalo u put up a price for the 12's,, i got mine for 260 but i think the place i got them from has put them up to 280££

man u got a good price thats only $343 USD

I'll ask Team Max Sonics themselves.
:lol: if u ask them theyr obviously going to say no, our amps are not overrated, i think its something to do with CES standards or something like that, might hav got the letters wrong, but they test the amps or something like that, and i dont think them hifonics are approved? or hav the stickers or something like that..

/\ yeah i guess i did get a good deal :D