Well, my Argentine black and white tegu is finally here, his name is Apophis. I put a deposit to reserve a hatchling for me back in February. They hatched June 25, And I finally got him this last Monday. I'm up to 4 lizards in my room now lol.

6p3omf.jpg

b82viq.jpg

2zfu89v.jpg

vgub7o.jpg

29liwxg.jpg

He is maybe 8" or 9" and will be a month old tomorrow.

And the rest.

Enceladus

24gt5vs.jpg

262a6go.jpg

These are old pics, he is now about 8" and has a very fat tail.

Callisto

29b0eg9.jpg

mcsyf4.jpg

1zxpr8h.jpg

These pics are old too, he is now right around 20". Though he hasn't been eating lately, so he hasn't grown, gotta get him into a vet.

Ganymede

2qxqnva.jpg

2uojblt.jpg

More old pics, she is right around 14" now and gaining weight like crazy.

And Ganymede and Callisto together when they were babies.

f0yx08.jpg

So, does anyone else on here keep lizards?

The one that is not eating, how sure are you its a male? My Chinese Water dragon would stop eating about a few weeks to a month before she would lay her eggs. And of course, our New Zealand Red Eared Slider (turtle) which we thought was a male, went through the same thing about a month ago, wouldn't eat, got all wigged out, didn't want to be in her tank. Put her on the patio in a kiddie pool filled with dirt and weeds, she dug out a little nest and wham, eggs. Go figure.

Either way, I hope its nothing serious. And that Tegu is sweet, when I was younger my buddy had a Tegu.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

The one that is not eating, how sure are you its a male? My Chinese Water dragon would stop eating about a few weeks to a month before she would lay her eggs. And of course, our New Zealand Red Eared Slider (turtle) which we thought was a male, went through the same thing about a month ago, wouldn't eat, got all wigged out, didn't want to be in her tank. Put her on the patio in a kiddie pool filled with dirt and weeds, she dug out a little nest and wham, eggs. Go figure.

Either way, I hope its nothing serious. And that Tegu is sweet, when I was younger my buddy had a Tegu.

I'm pretty sure hes a male, he has all of the characteristics. Larger size, larger head relative to body size, 2 mounds/bumps on the base of the tail as opposed to one. He hasn't been freaking out and trying to get out constantly, only a lil lol. He has been hiding a lot though.

And ya, I've only had him a few days and I'm already attached lol. I keep saying he, but I wont know the sex for a while.