Built in BT

Remote control

Bunch of other features I haven't messed with yet

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

7100 is my first choice of those two. Better features but the 7200 isn't bad. The kenwood I linked actually comes with a flush USB mount though you could easily place anywhere on your dash or console for easy access. Not sure if the 7100 would come with that or not.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

I sadly can't use a double din in my car but if I could this would be my only choice. I love the looks of this radio so much. It's just fricken beautiful.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/DVD-Receivers/AVH-P4200DVD

No matter what you go with try to find one with 3 sets of 4v+ RCA outputs and atleast a 5 band EQ if possible. Kenwood, pioneer, alpine, and clarion all make great HU and any brand you go with should be a good choice. Personally kenwood is my first choice and pioneer second. Think I've had 7 HU and 3 have been kenwood and 3 were pioneers. One was a Cadence. And newest just installed today was the Kenwood x994 I linked in my first post.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

I've had a old motorized face one when the whole color changing display started how ever many years ago. Like 7 or 8? And it's still being used by a friend. I just recently had a KVT-617 I think flipout. 4 years old. Still being used and just sold to a guy for $200. Just bought the new one this week. My brother has a kenwood in his truck. Same one for about 3 years now. Pioneer before for about 2 years. A kenwood before that though. Actually think he was using the kenwood I said is almost 8 years old before. It's been more then around the block a few times. I have nothing bad about pioneer or kenwood but personally I like kenwoods sound better. Just a little richer IMO

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150