33hz DD2.5K's on AQ22D in 00' GRD PRX GT

Leon you know DAMN well we dont wanna see drawlings..we wanna see hard wood, boob cones and up and down movements

This ^

Desktop1-1.jpg

GtP

Learning more about car audio everyday on smd

first real build coming smd

current noob setup

2-15 cvx sealed prefab

soundstream 4ch

rf bd1000

crunch 6.5 comps

Lmao here we go..

Stock front door speakers, when I had bought the car the front and rear speakers were blown but I had filters running through them so you really couldn't tell. lol

Photo0918.jpg

Photo0919.jpg

Photo0920.jpg

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

where are you running all of your wire? And one last thing, did u have to do any modifications to the front door speaker pod? Or can u just slip an aftermarket speaker into it, screw it in, and be done with it? Those dd's are super sexy. Id love to have those bishes

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

Dude. Thats badass. Howd u get that box in there? I have a 2000 gp gt also and its a fuckinf pain in the ass to get any box through that opening. Did u build it inside?

lol thx. Yeah our trunks are shaped weird. But naw the box was built outside. It dropped right in with no prob haha.

If you have a sub back port back box design, I found that the easiest way getting that type of box in was have a friend help. Have the subs facing upward at an angle towards you then it should drop right in. Super easy if you remove the rear seat and have your bud guide you when pushing it back.

This was my old box which was a pain in the ass.

Photo0746.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Picture099.jpg

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

Hey did u build that box in the trunk or out of the trunk? And where are you running all of your wire? And one last thing, did u have to do any modifications to the front door speaker pod? Or can u just slip an aftermarket speaker into it, screw it in, and be done with it? Ive got the same exact car and was wondering how to do all that shtuff... Looks great tho!

Hah thx bro. I ran the 9 wire, RCA's and remote lead on the driver side. The power wire was ran on the passenger. The front door speakers screwed right in, with no mods need to be made. Remember the wires though.

Right front speaker

Light Green +

Dark Green -

Left front speaker

Tan +

Gray -

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

Nice Build Man.

But...

:clapping: :clapping: Moar Pictures! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Old bass knob had a short. Purchased a new bass knob. Thx Carrie from AQ! Ran the wire under the carpet and it comes out under the arm rest.

Photo0960.jpg

Yuck stock wiring, I ripped it out but kept it. Never know, might need them wires for subs :D

Photo0950.jpg

Big 3

Photo0945.jpg

Photo0946.jpg

Photo0949.jpg

Photo0943.jpg

Got the KHC2K hooked up in the rear

Photo0940.jpg

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

Archived