Sonic Electronix

it would but only if your setup is good. make you your elc can hold up with 2000rms. id upgrade to 0 gauge. back battery etc. i traded in my 2 12 type r's for a 12 btl and was pissed when the btl wasnt louder but once i did all the above stated stuff and the sub was actually seeing 2000rms with a decent box. it slamed so hard. but then again my seats dropped down. do yours?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

and other thing that made me mad was he had a hatch and i didnt know at the time that hatches get stupid loud and i had a trunk car..so be sure to put that in your mind when you hear it. if its a suv or hatch dont expect yours to slam that hard lol but yeah i say do it. even if it isnt that much louder you get a MUCH better sub.. and dont be scared to make him take it out of the box and free air it and stuff. if your buying it make sure he does what you say if not. dont buy it lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Alright. Thanks man. He has it in a 4 door dodge dakota. And my primary focus is my electrical. And my seats do not drop down. But im thinking about taking out my backseat and cutting away the rubber between the backseat and the trunk.

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

yeah man its gonna be loud in there.. just to make sure thats a pickup tuck right? if he has it in the back seat area it will be loud. just dont expect it to be as loud as it will sound in his truck. having a trunk car is ftl :( wish i had a hatch

1j1450.png