all you MI guys!

fox_racin4

hey all you guys that are local to MI or detroit or close to windsor - detroit tunnel

me and a few buddies are trying to get a show going it will be about 20 min from the boarder the only thing.. is you need a pass port or inhanced drivers lisence

so far were aiming for sept 4th or 5th

will have more into later

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

OH YA!! Bought time Windsor has another show! This is going to be the first of many great shows from Team Deadly Sones!

Pioneer, AudioControl, Kicker Resolution, RF, Atomic, TFOne, Power House & a little Princess Auto

mybanner4a8b03384ba5b.jpg

Who needs to knock, when you have BASS!!!

149.9 Bass racer in a family minivan, sayyy whaaat?

Not too often, but this was worth the post, lol. Going to be a good show guys, as mentioned, more details to follow over the next week.

Pioneer, AudioControl, Kicker Resolution, RF, Atomic, TFOne, Power House & a little Princess Auto

im not aloud in canada! i have to write a letter to the queen and see if she'd give me a pardon. i got into a fight when i was 20 and went to the bars over there roughly 400 times since. the thing is that i wasnt even there i was in the u.s. . 7 years later around chritmas time :santa: i tried to get some beer from the duty free and sat at customs for 5.5 hours for them to tell me im not allowed over there BUT at least i got the beer.

HAHAHAHA BITCHES :drink40:

Edited by willie3719

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

im not aloud in canada! i have to write a letter to the queen and see if she'd give me a pardon. i got into a fight when i was 20 and went to the bars over there roughly 400 times since. the thing is that i wasnt even there i was in the u.s. . 7 years later around chritmas time :santa: i tried to get some beer from the duty free and sat at customs for 5.5 hours for them to tell me im not allowed over there BUT at least i got the beer.

HAHAHAHA BITCHES :drink40:

I have a similar problem going to the U.S. lol So, I feel your pain. Maybe if you try to go over as a group, you would get less hassles. I hear it works at the NY crossing.

O.K. Guys just waiting on location conformation, then we'll let out the rest.

Whats it going to take for us to get some Americans to this show? This is the first show Windsor has had in years. If we make this a sanctioned 1X DB Drag and Bassrace, will that get a few of ya across the boarder? Really cheap admission? Some swag?

Edited by DeadlySones