Jump to content

Need Alpine IVA-D106 help


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just installed an Alpine IVA-D106 flip out in my Durango. I have a 15" flip down in the back that I want to connect up to it but I can't figure out where the audio jack goes. I just need to hook up the one video jack to the deck. I've connected it up to different rca's and none seem to work. Questin is is there a feature I have to set on the deck for a video out option or what? Also does anybody know exactly what rca needs hooked up? None seem to say exactly video out I assume its the auxillary out, is that even correct? All input is greatly appreciated.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...