Sonic Electronix

alright so ive been rocking a fi btl 12 fully loaded (new style) for a while now. butttt its in a small prefab firing back. i think like 2 cubes after all displacment. tuned to a one note wonder lmao. and im upgrading to a btl 18 (recoing this one) but that wont be for about a month or 2 weeks. depends how much my check is. and its on a autotek 1900. set gain with dmm to 1900 ha. anyways i have a box that i was using for my 2 12 dc lvl 3. it was 1.6cubes per sub tuned to 35hz with 2 4' aero ports (flared) 14" long. what im thinking of doing is putting the btl in it and covering one of the holes. this would give me around 3 cubes. and tuned to about 33-34hz. i would fire foward and seal it off. would it be a huge differnece? i just need something to last me until i get money for the 18. i dont even think its hitting a 140 right now. will this be a big difference?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

yep. wont hurt to try. it would just suck to do all that work just so its not even louder :(

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

excuse me? im pretty sure this is the first time ive asked this question. please link where my other threads were. the only other thread i remember asking something like this is for the 18. this is my first time ever asking this question. its asking if sealing it off and a much bigger box will be a bigger differenec. please do post links to a thread ive posted asking this question.

1j1450.png

Quit car audio. If trial and error ain't your thing, well this game ain't for you.

i am going to do it im down for it. just want to see what people think about it before i even do it

1j1450.png

okay thats a different story so shut up. if your not contributing to this thread please gtfo that was for a 18 hole. this is actually a 12 box.

1j1450.png

id do it worse case you wast.. an hour of your time? im sure your not worried about hurting the sub since your reconing it soon anyways

ive done it many times for something to do/bordem

doooo ittttttttt

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole