Sonic Electronix

id do it worse case you wast.. an hour of your time? im sure your not worried about hurting the sub since your reconing it soon anyways

ive done it many times for something to do/bordem

doooo ittttttttt

thanks. atleast some people like to help and contribute. there will always be haters :rofl:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

okay thats a different story so shut up. if your not contributing to this thread please gtfo that was for a 18 hole. this is actually a 12 box.

you're not listening. you are asking if a woofer will work in a box that was made for 2 completely different woofers. yes it will work but it would most likely perform like shit.

you're not listening. you are asking if a woofer will work in a box that was made for 2 completely different woofers. yes it will work but it would most likely perform like shit.

thanks. i knew you werent a dick :) oh well we will see. hope to have it all done by today.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I doubt the 18 will fit in that 12" hole (lulz) but I guess it's worth a try even though an 18 in a box made for 2 12s will probably sound like ass.

:rofl: nah man you got it backwards. its still a 12 for now until i get enough money to get the recone kit from fi to make it an 18.

1j1450.png

thanks. i knew you werent a dick :) oh well we will see. hope to have it all done by today.

im really not an asshole but i get a tad "angry" when people dont listen or are thick headed (not you specifically, there are tons more out there)