I have a set of 4 - 17" rims & tires for sale. I also have a 15" rim that can be used as a spare, it doesn't have a tire on it. The rims are one of a kind & truly custom. I had them powder coated white to match my step sons volkswagon. We traded in the car along with my wifes tahoe this past weekend & I put the stock wheels back on the car. I have no use for these wheels & they have got to go.

The rims are Proline Alloy ET38's & the tires are Kuhmo Ecsta 215/45/17. The bolt pattern on the rims is 5x100 / 5x112. Here are some pics:

nl3crt.jpg

svgg2w.jpg

2w7fgps.jpg

I'll take $500 for all 4 17" wheels & tires, 15" spare & centercaps.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

p1011529.jpg

p1011530.jpg

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Read Up on post dumping, you might find the meaning somewhat informative.

Edited by kandiman71874
post dumper

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

I'm guessing that it would cost around $125 to ship all of it. That is just a guess though. I'll have to weigh the wheels tomorrow to get a firm estimate on shipping.

The wheels are located in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Zip is 70611

dj2q.jpg

if only they weren't white :lol:

Well when I got them they were silver but they were scratched up pretty bad. That is why i had them powder coated.

dj2q.jpg