heyy guyss im from australia and is intrested in hooking up subs and amps 2gether lol dont have anything that slams as hard as most of you, but i have been looking at most of steeve's vids n stuff, and was intrested in purchasing a fi btl 18". so one day i went on there website hoping to purchase one, until i came to that the company does not ship out too australia :( im soo devooo. i wanted to create this post/new topic to see if you guys have a fi btl 18" in good condition or if someone can purchase one and send it out to australia. i will be giving my details when needed as soon as someone is intrested in buying me/selling me one and shipping out here. all costs will be paid :: time/amount for sub/ shipping / extra for good respect

thankyou

regards : Marcello Fante

I dont know if you would be interested or not but i have a new custom built 18" sub for sale On page 2 couple posts down. I woiuld be willing to work with ya on shipping it and stuff if needed.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Id say that is would and should go as hard or harder. Ad i can design a box for it for ya too.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Owe u serious man? If it'll go as hard that's what I'm talking about lol I currently have 3 12"z in my room, 2x1000w 1x800w but there shit man lol that's why I need some slap ;) yeah that'll be good if you could design a box so I can get it made here, as it'll be much cheaper than to ship it if you know what I mean. But I'll pay you for the designs if you want?