charging question

how much for the harness from you?

its not a harness guys. its an external reg. you send him the alt and he installs it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

any other way 2 to that...it a pain in the ass 2 take out and pull out the alt in our cars

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

cant be any harder than mine :shrug:

the VCM is the easy way, if they dont make one for you then this is your other option. the same thing everyone did before the VCM. unless they MLA makes something for your car.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

yea the alt is a bitch u have to unbolt the upper motor mount and jack the motor up and forward. id really like to get around takin it out if i can. can i put a resistor inline somewhere or somethin? i have no idea about pcm controled alts and i admit it

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

x2 on the pcm alts

and i dont want 2 take my alt out again so is there any other way 2 do this

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

yea the alt is a bitch u have to unbolt the upper motor mount and jack the motor up and forward. id really like to get around takin it out if i can. can i put a resistor inline somewhere or somethin? i have no idea about pcm controled alts and i admit it

i have to unbolt the motor mounts, pull the engine forward, take out the complete windshield wiper system (and its really hard cause all the damn 1/0 wire in the way lol), then lay over the engine and feel around for the bolts. one of which is so close to the firewall that you cant fit a socket wrench onto it. lol so i know what you mean about not wanting to take it off again. but the MLA and VCM are the only ones that i know of. i did see a guy that made his own a while back but he wouldnt say how he did it. maybe there is a diagram somewhere.

Get a vehicle with a different alt location and you won't have to do it again =]

This kind of advise doesn't need to be here man

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

This kind of advise doesn't need to be here man I can't afford anything else right now.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056